Friday, September 12, 2008

New Project






The newest project. I started back in March,2008. This Detached Garage is 24' x 35' with Attic space above which is 14' x35' x7' of standing room. I hope to have it button up before the snow flies this winter. But I will have to wait to see what the building department has to say about that? I will add more images to this blog so that you will be able to see the progress on it and the finished project. I'm hoping to get the roof on next week we'll have see about that?
Enjoy the photos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey looks cool. I live in Alpine, we should hook up, I am sure I could learn something. ..caught the woodworking bug couple of years ago and I am always looking to shorten the learning curve. Call my cell if you like the idea of teaching a new (somewhat fanatical)woodworker.
801-473-5353....thanks